Business Retention and Expansion
The Pilot Point Business Retention and Expansion Program is a way to connect with the local business community.
This program allows the Economic Development Corporation to build relationships with existing businesses and inform them about available resources. This program also allows the Pilot Point EDC to identify and help solve issues that arise for businesses. The Pilot Point EDC works closely with North Central Texas College and Texas Workforce Solutions to assist local businesses with on the job training.
Business Retention Program Purpose
- Community appreciation of existing businesses
- Encourage business expansion and sustainable job growth
- Assist local business with available resources
- Develop relationships with local businesses
- Better understand local business climate
Importance of the Program
- Identifies opportunities for businesses to expand
- Increases existing employment base
- Identifies necessary supplemental businesses