From its beginnings over 150 years ago, Pilot Point has been a unique community strategically located in the gentle rolling hills north of Dallas, Texas.
Rich in history, Pilot Point is the oldest settlement in Denton County. Located minutes from the county seat of Denton, home to the University of North Texas and Texas Woman’s University, Pilot Point’s location also provides quick access for all of life’s needs without needing to live in the hustle and bustle of the large metro area.
In today’s competitive workforce, Pilot Point benefits from being strategically located in the north Texas region. With area colleges, there are 55,000 students living within 20 miles of Pilot Point. Commuting patterns show that workforce is available from the following counties:
The DFW Metroplex provides concentrated talent in the fields of manufacturing, technology, healthcare and professional services. There are four universities in our area designated by the Carnegie Foundation as High Research Universities:
- University of North Texas (Dent0n)
- Texas Christian University (Fort Worth)
- Southern Methodist University (Dallas)
- University of Texas at Dallas
North Central Texas College, Collin College and Grayson College also contribute to workforce development and higher learning options.
Workforce availability, together with thousands of acres of available commercial land, make Pilot Point an excellent choice for corporate locations.
- Recruit from Denton County: population 944,139
- DFW Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA): population approximately 7,573,136
- Southern Oklahoma Labor Pool is 30-40 minute drive
- Skilled workforce media age: 39.7
(940) 324-5023 (940) 686-4338 [email protected]