On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- July 21, 2016 The Pilot Point School District is making history by providing all students from 5th to 12th grade with...
- July 15, 2016 Can't wait to check out the legend Gary P. Nunn this weekend at Western Son Vodka #summer #texascountry...
- July 12, 2016 The North Texas is booming, we're excited to be part of it while keeping our city charm #PilotPoint ...
- July 9, 2016 Stay cool in the #Texas heat in #PilotPoint http://buff.ly/29r6EZu #theplacetobe #craftbeer #summer...
- Sep 5 2016 City Hall Closed
- Sep 6 2016 EDC Meeting
- Sep 12 2016 City Council
- Sep 13 2016 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Sep 15 2016 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- Sep 26 2016 City Council
- Oct 4 2016 EDC Meeting
- Oct 8 2016 Bonnie and Clyde Days
- Oct 9 2016 St. Thomas's Fall Festival
- Oct 10 2016 City Council
We were very pleased with our experience in dealing with the Pilot Point EDC. The city is primed for growth and it was very refreshing to work with such an aggressive team that was so excited about bringing a new business to town. It gave us great confidence that they will be working to pull other businesses to this great community. Evan Batt, Whistle Post Brewery