On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- October 19, 2016 On Thursday evening, the @PilotPointCommunityLibrary is hosting a seminar on Home Buying. Stop by from...
- September 22, 2016 This weekend stop by Evans Stop N Go for their Grand Reopening! They will be having food, prizes and...
- September 20, 2016 #Bonnie&ClydeDays are coming! All day October 8, 2016 in Downtown #PilotPoint Brave Combo are finishing...
- September 19, 2016 Pilot Point Independent School District is one of 24 schools in Texas to receive a Designation for Post...
- Oct 24 2016 City Council
- Oct 31 2016 Sonic Trunk or Treat
- Nov 1 2016 EDC Meeting
- Nov 8 2016 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Nov 11 2016 Veteran's Day Parade
- Nov 14 2016 City Council
- Nov 17 2016 Chamber of Commerce Mixer
- Nov 26 2016 Small Business Saturday: Shop Local!
- Nov 28 2016 City Council
- Dec 3 2016 Christmas on the Square
We hosted a meeting in our offices, to discuss our long term interests to remain and build in the Pilot Point area. We got immediate references to granting agencies with interest in our field, and agreed to stay in contact to work on the longer term, more strategic issues.
David Lanciault, President & CEO of Agricen Sciences