On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- September 22, 2016 This weekend stop by Evans Stop N Go for their Grand Reopening! They will be having food, prizes and...
- September 20, 2016 #Bonnie&ClydeDays are coming! All day October 8, 2016 in Downtown #PilotPoint Brave Combo are finishing...
- September 19, 2016 Pilot Point Independent School District is one of 24 schools in Texas to receive a Designation for Post...
- July 21, 2016 The Pilot Point School District is making history by providing all students from 5th to 12th grade with...
- Oct 3 2016 EDC Meeting
- Oct 8 2016 Bonnie and Clyde Days
- Oct 9 2016 St. Thomas's Fall Festival
- Oct 10 2016 City Council
- Oct 11 2016 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Oct 20 2016 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- Oct 24 2016 City Council
- Oct 31 2016 Sonic Trunk or Treat
- Nov 1 2016 EDC Meeting
- Nov 8 2016 Planning and Zoning Meeting
We hosted a meeting in our offices, to discuss our long term interests to remain and build in the Pilot Point area. We got immediate references to granting agencies with interest in our field, and agreed to stay in contact to work on the longer term, more strategic issues.
David Lanciault, President & CEO of Agricen Sciences