On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- October 16, 2017 Check out the story from the Denton Record Chronicle about Bonnie and Clyde Days! #texas #fallfestivals...
- October 12, 2017 THE DEN10: OCTOBER 11TH 2017 https://buff.ly/2gwCl9F THE DEN10: OCTOBER 11TH 2017 https://buff.ly/2ygtrH0...
- September 28, 2017 Local art on exhibit in library, senior center | Denton | Denton Record-Chronicle
- September 12, 2017 Stop by downtown #PilotPoint and enjoy our Historic Downtown during this cool weather! https://buff.ly...
- Oct 21 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Oct 21 2017 Cory Morrow Concert
- Oct 23 2017 City Council
- Nov 2 2017 Main Street Meeting
- Nov 4 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Nov 6 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Nov 7 2017 EDC Meeting
- Nov 10 2017 City Hall Closed for Veterans Day
- Nov 10 2017 On Golden Pond at Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Nov 11 2017 On Golden Pond at Pilot Point Community Opera House
We hosted a meeting in our offices, to discuss our long term interests to remain and build in the Pilot Point area. We got immediate references to granting agencies with interest in our field, and agreed to stay in contact to work on the longer term, more strategic issues.
David Lanciault, President & CEO of Agricen Sciences