On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- November 30, 2016 Stay up to date with all the projects we are working on in Pilot Point. Scroll through our newsletter...
- November 17, 2016 Celebrate the Power of Rural! Happy National Rural Health Day! #nrhd #rural #pilotpoint #texas #health...
- October 19, 2016 On Thursday evening, the @PilotPointCommunityLibrary is hosting a seminar on Home Buying. Stop by from...
- September 22, 2016 This weekend stop by Evans Stop N Go for their Grand Reopening! They will be having food, prizes and...
- Feb 27 2017 City Council
- Mar 3 2017 Pre-Response Meeting for RFQ
- Mar 6 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Mar 7 2017 EDC Meeting
- Mar 16 2017 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- Mar 22 2017 RFQ Response Deadline
- Mar 27 2017 City Council
- Apr 3 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Apr 4 2017 EDC Meeting
- Apr 10 2017 City Council