On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- March 20, 2017 No matter what your workplace or work-space looks like, you need fast and reliable internet. The Pilot...
- March 13, 2017 The Pilot Point EDC is working on a project to bring Fiber Internet into the Pilot Point Community. ...
- February 27, 2017 Keep up with what's happening in Pilot Point! Scroll through our newsletter to learn about the first...
- November 30, 2016 Stay up to date with all the projects we are working on in Pilot Point. Scroll through our newsletter...
- Mar 27 2017 City Council
- Apr 3 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Apr 4 2017 EDC Meeting
- Apr 10 2017 City Council
- Apr 20 2017 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- Apr 24 2017 City Council
- May 1 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- May 2 2017 EDC Meeting
- May 8 2017 City Council
- May 18 2017 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
"We relocated our production and management facilities from the Dallas area to Pilot Point, TX in the Spring of 2015. Due in large part to the cooperation of numerous city agencies and the people of Pilot Point, our business has grown tremendously since we relocated. We are proud to be part of such a vibrant and growing community and look forward to many years of success together."
John Straits, JEM Beverage Company