On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- November 30, 2016 Stay up to date with all the projects we are working on in Pilot Point. Scroll through our newsletter...
- November 17, 2016 Celebrate the Power of Rural! Happy National Rural Health Day! #nrhd #rural #pilotpoint #texas #health...
- October 19, 2016 On Thursday evening, the @PilotPointCommunityLibrary is hosting a seminar on Home Buying. Stop by from...
- September 22, 2016 This weekend stop by Evans Stop N Go for their Grand Reopening! They will be having food, prizes and...
- Dec 12 2016 City Council
- Dec 13 2016 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Dec 15 2016 Chamber of Commerce Mixer
- Dec 26 2016 City Council
- Jan 9 2017 City Council
- Jan 10 2017 EDC Meeting
- Jan 10 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Jan 19 2017 Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- Jan 23 2017 City Council
- Feb 7 2017 EDC Meeting
We were very pleased with our experience in dealing with the Pilot Point EDC. The city is primed for growth and it was very refreshing to work with such an aggressive team that was so excited about bringing a new business to town. It gave us great confidence that they will be working to pull other businesses to this great community. Evan Batt, Whistle Post Brewery